3.21.2012

Zap! Boom!! Pow!!! [MORE TEES]

Geez, I swear I keep meaning to update and I just kind find the moments - things are going full steam right now!

Last time I posted my first tee design Love Robot had just been released on teefury.com; now, a little over a month later I have had two more prints over on shirt.woot! It seems lots of hard work and perseverance are working off right now, whew! It's really great to see people wearing my shirts! Thanks to all of you who are buying the shirts, and making these designs a success!

superbotanical study - printed at shirt.woot Feb 19, 2012

of monsters and rpgs - available at shirt.woot Mar 19-25, 2012
I've got some great new designs in the pipeline, I hope to have even more prints make it to the assorted tee sites soon.

If you're looking for other things to buy, you can also check out my updated Society6 and Spreadshirt shops (which includes kids size shirts!) - now with  more stuff to spend your money on! YEAH!

I hope to get a few more updates out here soon, I have so much to update you on!

No comments: